Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Timeless Tuesday
















I have always had the desire to live in the time period of my Great Grandmother. Primarily for the clothes. The clothes were flattering on any woman's body type, and had a beautiful nurturing elegance about them. Which is everything a woman is. Not to mention they made the women sexy not in a provocative way, but in a mysterious way. In my opinion, a woman covered up in satin and lace is sexier than a woman hanging all out. The mystery of a woman is the way it should be. So here's to the vintage women in their delicate lace and charming ways, women like my beautiful Great Grandmother. In loving memory of Dulcie Frye.

1 comment:

  1. All of these dreamy, vintage-y suitcase images are giving me a srious case of wanderlust!

    ReplyDelete